- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 43% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 days ago
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Bldg 9, Southway Office & Warehouse, Bakawan St. San Antonio, Makati, Philippines
- Must be a CPA;
- Has experience in handling an accounting and AP team;
- 4-5 years related working experience;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Provides financial reporting for management use and filing with SEC/BIR by researchig and analyzing accounting data.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Manages accounting staff as well as and is responsible for their output, answers questions from other accountants.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains management confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
We are a Branding, Design, and Information Technology services provider focused only on providing the best for your business. We are your trusted business partner. Meet us, and find out more. We'd love to meet you too.