The Digital Acquisition and Key Accounts Head is responsible for establishing relationship and alliances with partners for online selling and with partners for Pre-paid and Load selling. He/She will ensure the SkyCable products are available in the Partner’s sales platforms and that customers and subscribers are aware and can buy from these platforms. He/She should be able to do account management and maintain an excellent relationship with the Partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and builds the online sales strategies, sales organization and processes.
- He/She will work closely with IT and Digital Marketing team to develop online selling tools (i.e e-store)
- Responsible in carrying out promotional marketing and selling activities of the SKY's product and services via internet by making effective use of various social networking and e-commerce sites.
- Prepares the sales targets for the team and make sure that the strategies are designed in such a way, so as to achieve maximum sales by promoting the products well on the internet.
- Prepares sales reports and handles if there are any issues with the ongoing internet sales.
- Involved in managing the mix of merchandise, developing and managing the sales plans, sorting out the technical problems by working with the website development team and uses various techniques to achieve the assigned sales objectives.
- Ensures Key Account Managers attend to KA Partners and persistently focuses to all concerns relating to: Reload Orders, Merchandising and System Training.
- Work with Product Team on Awareness Campaign for partners and product availability
- Conducts trade visits for existing and new KA partner and ensure availability of our products on partner premise.
- Reviews of sales performance per partner, per store to ensure adjustments in programs and activities to support achievement of targets.
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Marketing or any related course.
- Has experience in working for an Internet company / e-commerce Website / Digital agency with sales or marketing role.
- With 5 years managerial role preferably from a Telecommunication, Cable company or from FMCG and has handled major Key Accounts.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has good analytical, project management skills, excellent customer service skills, ability to motivate and guide the other members and ability to work independently are some of the other skills that would prove to be of great advantage
- Knowledge and keen understanding of various Internet / E-commerce business models
- Proficient in using various software such as Microsoft Office, Photoshop, HTML, Google Analytics, scripting languages and should possess excellent web development skills
- With Valid Driver’s License
Perks and Benefits
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ELJ Communication Center, ABS-CBN Compound Mother Ignacia Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Cable and Telecommunications
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.