The Materials Management Staff works in transportation or warehousing of goods. He or She processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment. He or She is responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely. He or She is also responsible for documentations including preparing paper works for outbound shipments, and reviewing shipment documents such as BOL, invoices, and packing lists, as well as maintaining inventory of supplies.
- Materials Management (Receiving of New Materials)
- Materials Management (Issuance of New Materials)
- Materials Management (Receiving of Returns)
- Inventory Monitoring
- Canvassing and Purchase of Materials
- Refurbishing of Boxes and Modems
- Housekeeping (Repairs and Cleanliness)
- Housekeeping (Obsolete / Junk Materials)
- Implements corrective measures for audit issues
- Creates system to easily recognize materials as BAU, FTTC, or Corpo Inventory. Assigns color code for BAU, FTTC, and Corpo. Color code materials according the inventory group they belong
- Creates system to easily recognize issued brand new or refurbished CPEs and modems. Color codes refurbished cpes and modems
- Creates system for borrowing inventories and creates borrowers form with corresponding approvers
- Ensures reports are accurate and submitted within the agreed dates.
- Must be a College Graduate (any course); Mechanical or Electrical Engineering graduates has an advantage
- With at least 1 year experience working in a warehouse
- With at least 1 year experience in doing inventory
- With IT skills particularly Microsoft Excel
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.