The Sales Manager based in Davao will achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. He/She will design and implement a strategic business plan that expands subscriber’s base and ensure its strong presence. He/She will own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for his/her territory, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume with current market demands.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Maintaining sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by participating in company’s training programs.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on sales updates.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any related discipline.
- With at least 5 years sales experience preferably in FMCG and Telecommunications
- Has excellent sales and negotiation skills
- With excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and can handle pressure effectively
- Must be fluent in Local Dialect, Tagalog and English
- Has a valid Professional Driver’s License
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.