- Pasig, Philippines, Unit 3308 33rd floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0050,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Database Administrator manages the development of a company's databases to keep vital data available only to users with authorized access. DBAs work closely with information systems managers to customize database solutions to corporate needs. DBAs oversee technical aspects of database administration, including debugging code and upgrading software.
- Ensuring that the database is up and running all the time.
- Creates the provisioning process around the cloud service as well as helping architects with the technical requirements to create a service blueprint or template that can be used to deliver the application or system.
- Pre-implementation tasks such as feasibility study, capacity planning, installation, and implementation activities.
- Configuration and eventual design of the database models relative the requirements of the organization
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL).
- Migrating existing data from legacy platforms such as text files and spreadsheets.
- Designing and implementing backup and restore strategies.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Experience with Agile and DevOps model
- Experience incloud SQL, MySQL, Google Cloud, Oracle and AWS
- With background in data warehousing
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Basic understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.