Organizational Development Associate
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 3308 33rd floor, Unit 3308 33rd floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The OD Associate assists in the design, development, and implementation of pertinent OD intervention, policies, and procedures concerning OD programs. The associate will also be handling an array of clerical jobs to support these initiatives and assist and/or manage employee engagement activities assigned.
- Assists the OD Supervisor in managing and implementing performance management programs of the organization.
- Responsible for updating and uploading KRA files, ensuring all the probationary and eligible employees are informed and compliant with the evaluation schedules.
- Conducts job analysis in coordination with the concerned employees or department heads to validate the present and desired job description and specifications.
- Graduate of Psychology, Human/ Organizational Behavior, Industrial/ Organization Development or any relevant filed pertaining to HR/OD.
- At least 1-year relevant work experience in OD, HR, or Talent Management
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Suite Applications
- With basic knowledge and/or experience in OD Cycle
- Above average communication and analytical skills; basic in project management
- Has a background in Performance Management, Job Analysis, knowledge on Succession Planning is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.