- Pasig, PhilippinesMeralco Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage the product life cycle.
- Work with different cross-functional teams to ship quality products on time.
- Create business plans to improve and maintain e-commerce services.
- Implement the product strategy and roadmap based on the business objectives, key results, user feedback, and customer requirements.
- Prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Suggest and initiate improvements to increase the usability of the product based on UX best practices, user feedback, and micro-conversion metrics.
- Collaborate and interact heavily with business and technology teams at all levels in the company.
- Keep up with current and emerging trends and technologies in development.
- Manage expectations of partners and customers.
- Conduct market studies and/or create relevant reports to ensure and determine profitability.
- Coordinate with the necessary departments to fully understand customer requirements.
- Can conduct product presentations/demos.
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge and expertise in Product Development.
- Passionate about creating high-impact user experiences that make customers lives better.
- Strong analytical aptitude. Has the ability to analyze and propose data-driven solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can negotiate with ease (in English and Filipino).
- Highly organized and pays attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Has a sense of product ownership.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- An IT hobbyist/gadget savvy individual who finds fulfillment and challenge in product planning and promotion.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center.
- Ability to speak and write Korean is an advantage.
- Has previous experience in project or product management.
- Has a technical background.
- Experience in creating large-scale products or operations.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.