Senior Web Developer
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6F Suntree Tower #13 Meralco Ave. Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 5 Yrs and above work Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer Software or equivalent
- Experience with two or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to :
- Experience in web application development or mobile application development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Strong understanding of modern web application from database to browser.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies.
- Solid knowledge of architecture and design patterns, object oriented design principles and SOLID principles.
- Experience in large scale web service development
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Cafe24's products.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly
SimpleX Internet is the leading e-commerce platform provider under the brand name cafe24 based in South Korea.
Cafe24 provides a full range of services to support online business. The services include server hosting and web hosting; e-commerce website solutions to create and operate online stores in addition to marketing, education and consulting services.
With Global e-commerce platform, the main service offered by cafe24, it supports building online stores in multi-languages and provides localized online marketing and operations for Korean seller trying go global. Through the partnerships with globally well-known marketplace such as Amazon, Alibaba, JD.com, Mogujie, Rakuten and other global companies, cafe24 helps connect and provides the best global services for users(customers)
As of July 2016, cafe24 has 1 million online shopping store users (customers) and 750,000 hosting services users, totaling 4 million registered users enjoying cafe24’s various services.
Since 2008, cafe24 has established 7 global branches around the world including in the US, Japan, China, Taiwan and the Philippines.