Development Support Staff
- Pasig, Philippines6F, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Communicate and organize a meeting between Headquarter(Korea) and Philippines Branch
- Translate the HQ's request into English
- Translate web service created by Philippine development team into Korean
- Ability to speak, read, and write Korean
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organization skill
- Experience with various web services
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center.
- Korean language certificate holder
- Korean company working experience
- IT industry work experience (General Staff, Developer, Product Manager, Translator, etc)
- Experience using Atlassian products such as JIRA / Confluence
- Experience using E-Commerce website and Korean web service
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.