Development Support Staff
- Pasig, Philippines6F, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide PMO supports to enhance an efficient working environment and process
- Monitor and support development team output, work process, and resource management
- Communicate and organize meetings between Headquarter(Korea) and Philippines Branch
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent management, communication and organization skill
- Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies
- Hardworking and has attention to details
- Experienced with various web services
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center.
- Experience using Atlassian products such as JIRA / Confluence
- Understands or experienced agile process
- IT industry work experience (General Staff, Developer, Product Manager, Translator, etc)
- Korean language certificate holder (Ability to speak, read, and write Korean)
- Korean company working experience
- Experience using E-Commerce website and Korean web service
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.