- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 21 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 33 minutes ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Malaya St., Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or with Basic Accounting knowledge;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Encodes accounting documents such as receivables, collection receipts/delivery samples/purchase orders/landed cost of receiving report/including overhead expenses using the Peachtree Program and Excel format;
- Prepares the Statement of Accounts (especially to overdue accounts);
- Encodes of BIR forms 2307 and 2303;
- Files of all accounting documents;
- Assists in the collection of receivables;
- Files SSS/Pagibig/Philhealth/BIR documents to meet monthly deadlines;
- Prepares deposit slip - check and cash collection;
- Performs other duties within his field of competence.
Silver Secrets is a professional hotel and restaurant supplier has diligently worked its way up the hotel equipment industry.The company traces its beginnings to 1991, when it started as regional agent for a tableware brand. Today, it has diversified into distributing a vast range of items that hotels and restaurants require, including bed linens, pillows, feather items, safety deposit boxes, housekeeping equipment, banquet equipment, glassware, chinaware, flatware and buffet ware, becoming a major player in the hotel supply industry.
It has a complete range that caters to high-end clients as well as business hotels. Targeting restaurants, hotels, resorts, private corporations and individual enthusiasts, Silver Secrets also imports and distributes fine wine and liquor for its vast network of clients.
With a solid 20 years of experience in the hotel and restaurant equipment business, and now wines and liquors, Silver Secrets will continue to further its strong position in this fast growing industry.