- Design, code, and debug applications with minimal oversight and direction.
- Maintain application performance and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define design, and ship new features.
- Incorporate user feedback to improve software design, develop, and published the product into the marketplace.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the function of applications in development.
- At least have a minimum Bachelor degree with majoring in Computer Science or related degree. Developer Bootcamp graduates are welcome to apply.
- At least have 2 years of proven experience in the same field.
- Strong skills in Git Hub or Git Flow.
- Experience in REST APIs or Other Web Services Protocols.
- Have experience in Kotlin, Java, Dart, and Android SDK.
- Experience in SQL/No SQL, PgSQL / MySQL / MSSQL / Oracle or MoggoDB/Redis.
- Experience in unit testing and instrumented test frameworks are a plus. Native: MVP and Retrofit will also be considered.
- Published at least 2 (two) apps in the market.
- Willing to be placed in Siloam Hospitals Head Office at Karawaci, Tangerang
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About Siloam Hospitals Group
Siloam Hospital Group (SHG) is Indonesia's top leading hospital chain with 41 hospital units across the nation. Providing progressive and innovative healthcare services since 1996, Siloam was established in a mission to increase equitable access to affordable, quality healthcare across Indonesia. The Group's vision of International Quality, Reach, Scale, and Godly Compassion continues to set the platform for Siloam to respond to the dynamic social transformation in Indonesia, while at the same time developing a business strategy that allows our hospitals to operate at a lower cost on economies of scale and enhance affordability in the nation's medical care demands. Siloam continually seeks out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Join us as we make way to push boundaries and pioneer into the era of innovation, transformation, and digitalization! The Skill to Pioneer. The Spirit to Care. #BersamaSiloam Find us on: PT Siloam International Hospitals Tbk (Head Office) Gedung Fak. Kedokteran UPH Lt. 32, Jl. Boulevard Jend. Sudirman No. 15 Lippo Village, Tangerang - Banten 15810, Indonesia Instagram: @siloamhospitals & @alasiloam LinkedIn: Siloam Hospitals Group