- Perform application vulnerability scan per period.
- Conduct threat-testing against the business footprint and engage with stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Conduct product security reviews including architecture, design, code, and vulnerability-testing.
- Communicate findings and strategy to Infra Team & Application Owner
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, leading engagements from kickoff through remediation.
- Perform application penetration testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, and social-engineering assessments
- Develop and enhance Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) method or tools (such as SecDevOps, etc.)
- Research new trend of attack or threat methods
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure (Server & Network)
- Experienced in using Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) tools
- Solid understanding of the vulnerability and in the Cyber Security practices and standard of Cloud Infrastructure (Such as OWASP, etc.)
- Solid understanding and proficiency in securing various software programming language (Mobile & Web)
- Solid understanding and proficiency in securing Linux and Windows OS
- Good presentation, documentation and communication skills
- Certified with CEH, or other similar certifications are preferred.
- Willing to be placed on our Head Office at Karawaci, Tangerang.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Network Security
- Vendor Management
- Information security
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Karawaci, Tangerang Kota, JABODETABEK, Indonesia
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
About Siloam Hospitals Group
Siloam Hospital Group (SHG) is Indonesia's top leading hospital chain with 41 hospital units across the nation. Providing progressive and innovative healthcare services since 1996, Siloam was established in a mission to increase equitable access to affordable, quality healthcare across Indonesia. The Group's vision of International Quality, Reach, Scale, and Godly Compassion continues to set the platform for Siloam to respond to the dynamic social transformation in Indonesia, while at the same time developing a business strategy that allows our hospitals to operate at a lower cost on economies of scale and enhance affordability in the nation's medical care demands. Siloam continually seeks out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Join us as we make way to push boundaries and pioneer into the era of innovation, transformation, and digitalization! The Skill to Pioneer. The Spirit to Care. #BersamaSiloam Find us on: PT Siloam International Hospitals Tbk (Head Office) Gedung Fak. Kedokteran UPH Lt. 32, Jl. Boulevard Jend. Sudirman No. 15 Lippo Village, Tangerang - Banten 15810, Indonesia Instagram: @siloamhospitals & @alasiloam LinkedIn: Siloam Hospitals Group