Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we're looking for highly talented, inspired, and crazy-smart people to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
We are looking for a Fleet Operations Admin who can assist our daily operations, by providing administrative support for our daily operations or projects as needed, with tasks as the following but not limited to:
- Managing the maintenance of equipment.
- Managing schedule.
- Distributing orders.
- Keeping track of internal fleets.
- Maintaining service quality of internal fleets.
- Since we are an early-stage start-up you will also be required to work on other tasks that may arise.
Qualifications: Our ideal candidate should be a self-starter, a quick learner, and capable of working independently.
- Minimum education D3 from any major with minimum 1 year experience in administrative role;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask.
- A passion for social and environmental impact
- Have a personal laptop is a MUST;
- 5 days working days. Required to work on weekends, may take two day off within the weekdays.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances