We are looking for a Systems Engineer to strengthen the resources in our Service Operations team. This is an engineering role maintaining systems for our diverse client base. There may be future opportunities to work with our 2 senior engineering teams – Service Transition and Network Operations.
- Implementation, management and maintenance of systems to support our diverse client base.
- Local desktop, user and application support and client server support.
- Working on assigned tickets implementing, managing and maintaining client systems.
- Point of escalation for tickets from the Service Desk area.
- Ensure all information is available to escalate incidents and resolve client issues.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5-years of professional experience, preferably with a systems integrator.
- The candidate must have demonstrated technical skills with the following:
- Microsoft operating systems
- Exchange/Office 365
- The following experience and certifications will also be highly regarded:
- Experience with a systems integrator
- ConnectWise and Labtech
- Current MCSA certification
- Working towards MCSE, CCNA or VCP certification would be desirable
- This role will be “client facing” as a support engineer. As such the successful candidate will be answering the phone so it is imperative that candidates speak perfect English and have excellent communication skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 2F-3 Business Center 6, Philexcel Clark freeport zone, Pampanga, Philexcel Business Center, Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.