Customer Operations Team Leader (based in Jogja)
- Yogyakarta, IndonesiaYogyakarta, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaYogyakartaDI YogyakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Monitor BPO supervisors on floor and ensure the tasks meet the target and standards.
- Day-to-day agent performance review with BPO team leader, provide suggestions on improvement.
- Bridging with Shopee related unit to execute additional processes such as banned/un-banned accounts.
- Proactively resolve special cases by escalating to respective divisions accordingly.
- Work closely with in-house team leaders to validate report from BPO-side (invoice, performance, score card, incentive, etc) is accordance with high accuracy and integrity.
- Candidate must have by minimum Diploma's degree from reputable university.
- Candidate must have 3-years experience prior in Customer Service (with background of leading small project/group) and 1-year as team leader. Preferably with experience of multi-interface; face-to-face, call, and email.
- Candidate must have strong skills in communication, logical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Candidate have good traits as a team leader, possess good & positive attitude, and high eagerness to learn.
- Candidate should be fond working in English-speaking environment, preferably good in both verbal and written.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.