Project Management (Operation - CS)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPacific Century Place SCBD Lot 10, Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta 12190, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Responsible to identify and implement solutions to address inefficiencies within e-commerce Customer Service Operation.
- Review and evaluate key performance metrics of CS operations and conduct deep-dive analysis to identify optimization suggestion.
- Initiate, plan, execute, and monitor work process improvement by utilizing project management standards
- Managing project risk; including development of contingency plans.
- Build, lead and drive a team of your own to achieve the above objectives
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- More than 5 years of work experience either in similar capacity
- Strong analytical thinking, independent and highly driven
- Excellent communication capability in English
- Strong leadership skills and a good team player
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Work experience as a consultant from top tier consulting firms is preferred
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.