About Global Leaders Program (GLP)
The Global Leaders Program is a 2-year management trainee program consisting of four 6-month local and overseas rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious young talents in Indonesia. You will be given the responsibility to drive Shopee’s most impactful projects and the opportunity to work with different teams in Indonesia and Singapore. This will give you an eye-opening experience and regional exposure at the same time. You will be expected to take on a multitude of responsibilities to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
Throughout the program, you will also be guided under the direct mentorship of the senior management team. At the end of the program, you would have experienced a significant amount of professional and personal growth which will fast-track your career in the eCommerce industry.
What is in store for you?
- Very competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work on most impactful projects
- Rotation to local and overseas functions
- Mentorship under senior management
- Professional and personal growth
- Accelerated career progression
- Good bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from any discipline, taken in a reputable local university or top overseas university
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in extra-curricular activities or any other exceptional achievements
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2-year working experience
- Be a part of our fast-growing team and contribute to our tremendous growth in Indonesia. Join our dynamic and exciting team to have the chance for you to lead and make a real impact!
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 26, Pacific Century Place SCBD Lot 10, Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta 12190, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.