Business Intelligence Associate - Ho Chi Minh City
- Quan Mot, Vietnam17th Floor Saigon Centre 2, 67 Le Loi, Dist. 1, Quan Mot, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamQuan MotHo Chi Minh CityVietnam
- Full time
- Evaluate and define business metrics, democratize data by building and socializing decision tools (dashboard, reports).
- Consult business stakeholders (e.g. Business Development, Retail, Campaign, etc) to run analyses that lead to actionable Insights to growth the business.
- Lead the effort to communicate state of the business to stakeholders regularly with the purpose of enabling Shopee VN team understand reasons behind the trends and provide insight to drive strategic decisions.
- Support various business functions with the development and maintenance of various management reports.
- 0-2+ years of industry experience with proven business impact; degree in quantitiave field preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and define the right metrics to describe the state of the business - both on a macro-level and a micro-level
- Passion for creating highly usable and thorough dashboards/visualizations
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to learn quickly with can do attitude
- Advance Excel skill with knowledge in Power Query, Power Pivots
- Knowing statistical programming language (Python, R) to manipulate and draw insights from large data set is a plus
- Excellence written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.