Finance - Accounts Receivable
- Taguig, Philippines15th Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Validate collections and issue an official receipt for all cash/checks deposits for the day.
- Ensure proper matching of customer payments against invoice.
- Check proper documentation and approvals before issuing a credit note and recording any AR adjustments.
- Coordinate AR deductions/adjustments with Ops /Marketing team.
- Secure proper approval of AR transactions and adjustments.
- Check customer invoices daily for compliance with approved deals/discounts.
- Analysis (General ledger and subsidiary ledger)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance /Accounting
- Preferably 3-4 years experienced employees specializing in Finance – Accounts receivable and/or treasury
- Strong experience in Accounting software
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Highly proficient in Excel, knowledge of other MS Office applications
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Asian Century Center, 27th Street corner, 3rd and 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.