Customer and Client Management Intern
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6F, OPL Building, 100 Palanca Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Makati, Philippines
As part of our Customer Managing team, you would need to
- Be task-oriented - Having the ability to effectively multi-task would be a bonus!
- Understand and identify key user issues and provide feedback to other teams
- Take customer calls and answer customer emails - Of course, communicating clearly and politely is a must!
- Be able to think on your feet - It could be really challenging at times!
- Be able to speak/write English and Tagalog well
Have YOU got what it takes?
- You should be able to commit to a minimum of 6 months - There will be opportunities for extension upon good performance!
- You would also have to be comfortable with using the computer - It is every CS person’s best friend, and experience with excel is a definite plus!
So, what is YOUR part to play?
- Being part of ShopBack’s Customer Happiness and Operations team in the Philippines, you would be the first point of contact for the consumers! You would also be one of the key players involved in merchant-related matters.
You would also be taking on part of the role of a Client Manager, which requires you to
- Add new merchants to ShopBack and maintain merchant commissions/cashback
- Have a hand in rolling out onsite pages for partnerships
- Possess the ability to think logically and follow processes
- Be meticulous - have an eye for detail!
Join us, as we Revolutionize the Online Shopping Experience together!