Customer Service | Operations Intern
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 12 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 10,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- OPL Building level 6 (penbrothers), 100 Don Carlos Palanca Street Legazpi Village, Makati, Makati, Philippines
Have YOU got what it takes?
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 6 months, with opportunity for extension upon good performance;
- Comfortable with using the computer - Experience with excel is a plus;
- Be task-oriented;
- Communicate clearly and politely;
- Able to speak and write English and Tagalog well;
- Ability to think logically and follow processes;
- Meticulous - has a keen eye to details;
So, what is YOUR part to play?
Being part of ShopBack’s Customer Engagement and Operations team in the Philippines, you would be the first point of contact for the consumers! You would also be one of the key players involved in merchant-related matters. The tasks include the following;
- Add new merchants to ShopBack and maintain merchant commissions/cashback;
- Understand and identify key user issues and provide feedback to other teams;
- Take customer calls and answer customer emails;
- Need to be able to think on your feet;
- Assist in rolling out onsite pages for partnerships.
Join us, as we Revolutionize the Online Shopping Experience together!