- Operate radio equipment in order to communicate with ships,crews, offshore oil rigs, and other remote operations.
- Broadcast weather reports and warnings.
- Conduct periodic equipment inspections and routine tests in order to ensure that operations standards are met.
- Repair radio equipment as necessary, using electronic testing equipment, hand tools, and power tools.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.