- Conduct quality adjustment and setup on line make sure quality requirement is achieved.
- Conduct change-over from one model to another.
- Assist production in monitoring OEE (Over-all Equipment Efficiency).
- Conduct machine repair (electrical and mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic).
- Conduct machine spare parts monitoring.
- At least Vocational Graduate or has a Major in Electrical or Mechanical.
- Experienced in troubleshooting electrical and mechanical machine problems.
- Experience in either of the following:
- Milling Machine
- Lathe Machine
- Knowledge in either CAM or PLC is an advantage.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Lot 21A, Ph 1B, First Philippine Industrial Park, Tanauan, CALABARZON, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Shimano (Philippines) Inc.
Founded in the early 1920’s and started off as a company known for precision engineering. With years of hard work and devotion towards research and development, Shimano is regarded as one of the forerunners in product innovation and a leader in the industry.
Shimano (Philippines) Inc.
Established in June 2013 Shimano (Philippines) Inc is the newest overseas bicycle component assembly centre for its Japanese parent company, Shimano Inc. By leveraging on the quality workforce here, we take pride in producing quality and innovative bicycle components and fishing equipment. We believe that our people are our strength, and developing their talents and knowledge are vital to our growth.