- Cebu City, Philippines2nd Floor, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- The candiate will play a crucial role in bringing in the right people into this fast paced and fast growing organization which is competing in a highly competitve sector of Beauty, Health and Wellness.
- Apart from the recruitment cycle ,the candidate must possess experience in the other two facetes of the practice of human resource management.
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- He/she sets up programs that help in increasing the chances of retaining already existing employees, and is also responsible for settling of disputes and misunderstandings amongst employees.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Adept in administrative matters and in written communication
- Research Skills
- Good Verbal Communication Skills
- Experienced at Orienting Employees, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organization, Confidentiality, Time Management, Analyzing Information
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ayala Mall Expansion, Ayala Mall Cebu City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.