- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is an Account Specialist?
Account Specialist assists the SG executive staff with internal projects and/or tasks that are designed to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Fully completes the project and/or task as instructed.
- Follows all projects from creation to final production, including sign-off on proof reviews and executive approvals.
- Maintains an ongoing project timeline that charts the status of all approved projects.
- Submits a daily report outlining tasks accomplished.
- Notifies executive staff of any issues and/or more efficient ways to accomplish tasks, as well as suggesting tasks that may complement the current task.
- Taking incoming calls from leads, taking down the necessary information, and set up a time for the lead to speak with a Presentation Consultant.
- Making outgoing calls to leads who expressed their interest in our service by submitting their information online and making sure that they are scheduled to speak with a Presentation Consultant.
- Qualifying a lead by asking set of questions regarding the project that they are inquiring about.
- Use online resources to find more information about a lead (company, position, etc.).
- Must follow up with the leads in a timely manner.
- Effectively maintaining records of sales contacts, sales activities and customer interactions utilizing SG’s Salesforce.com management platform.
- Proactive in the workplace and implements new processes to increase productivity.
- Prepares work to be processed by the Executive Team and/or Project Management team.
- Provides support to the Sales, Project Management and Design team, where needed.
- Disseminate required information to the team members as instructed.
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24 hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We take great pride in cultivating growth for our employees. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to fulfill the needs of your position.
In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth and/or hybrid positions if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect all our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. We can face any challenge that gets thrown our way knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support.
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- Great organizational skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Google Calendar, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be a team player and gets along with others easily.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- 1 to 3 years of business experience.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical handling skills
- Have experience with Inbound and Outbound calls
- Must be proactive, accountable, action-oriented, and self-starter
- Prior experience and knowledge of Project Management software and or technology solutions desirable.
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
- Willing to work on the graveyard shift, shifting schedule and weekends
Perks and Benefits
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.