- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Account Specialist assists the SG executive staff with internal projects and/or tasks that are designed to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Fully completes project and/or task as instructed.
- Follows all projects from creation to final production, including sign-off on proof reviews and executive approvals.
- Maintains an ongoing project timeline that charts the status of all approved projects.
- Submits a daily report outlining tasks accomplished.
- Notifies executive staff of any issues and/or more efficient ways to accomplish task, as well as suggesting tasks that may complement current task.
- Taking incoming calls from leads, taking down necessary information, and set up a time for the lead to speak with a Presentation Consultant.
- Making outgoing calls to leads who expressed their interest in our service by submitting their information online and making sure that they are scheduled to speak with a Presentation Consultant.
- Qualifying a lead by asking set of questions regarding the project that they are inquiring about.
- Use online resources to find more information about a lead (company, position, etc.).
- Must follow up with the leads in a timely manner.
- Effectively maintaining records of sales contacts, sales activities and customer interactions utilizing SG’s Salesforce.com management platform.
- Proactive in the workplace and implements new processes to increase productivity.
- Prepares work to be processed by the Executive Team and/or Project Management team.
- Provides support to the Sales, Project Management and Design team, where needed.
- Disseminate required information to the team members as instructed.
- Great organizational skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Google Calendar, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be a team player and gets along with others easily.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- 1 to 3 years of business experience.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical handling skills
- Have experience with Inbound and Outbound calls
- Must be proactive, accountable, action-oriented, and self-starter
- Prior experience and knowledge of Project Management software and or technology solutions desirable.
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
- Willing to work on the graveyard shift, shifting schedule and weekends
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.