Quality Control Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Quality Control Managers assist the Design Managers in reviewing client projects from a quality control aspect in addition to project management, creative direction, and design completion while striving to maintain a positive, creative environment.
- Reviews and proofs client projects for accuracy in content, design, and animation.
- Provides feedback to designer on changes needed prior to submitting to the client.
- Addresses questions from designers on client project scope and details.
- Ability to apply edits to the client project before submitting to the client, if and as needed.
- Studies client branding to ensure accuracy in design while proofing.
- Provides solutions to improve the internal quality control procedures.
- Point person for quality control issues.
- Addresses quality control concerns with Design Manager regarding designer error.
- Trains Quality Control Specialists to review and proof client projects for accuracy in content, design, and animation.
Design Responsibilities (if applicable)
- Creates presentation materials, multimedia PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials. Selects format, typography, photography and/or illustrations for the most effective means of communicating a message.
- Exhibits proven aptitude for producing a broad range of collateral materials, e.g. layouts, brochures, display visuals and imagery for presentations.
- Exhibits experience in producing slides, multimedia tools and other visual materials for our various audiences.
- Meets with the management team to consistently improve business practices and designer interaction.
- Addresses design team on quality control issues and provides solutions.
- Maintains documentation regarding quality control status and on all projects, such as tracking time, quality, and speed within scope and slide count.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience.
- A personal and professional track record that demonstrates a commitment to the mission of SG.
- Ability to work/lead independently as well as part of a team.
- Proactive in utilizing time efficiently and effectively as well as solve problems on their own.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative.
- A positive attitude – an ability to work hard, have fun, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up work environment and in a highly complex and dynamic industry sector.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly organized, able to manage time well, meet deadlines, and prioritize constantly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively provide constructive criticism.
- Ability to create client work with no design/content mistakes.
- Ability to manage/direct others on project scope, design, and proof of a deadline.
- Commitment to professional development and teambuilding.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively and successfully manage a team to ensure high-quality control standards are met.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Art Direction
- Adobe InDesign
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft / MS Powerpoint
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.