What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is Quality Control Manager?
Quality Control Managers assist the Design Managers in reviewing client projects from a quality control aspect in addition to project management, creative direction, and design completion while striving to maintain a positive, creative environment.
- Reviews and proofs client projects for accuracy in content, design, and animation.
- Provides feedback to designer on changes needed prior to submitting to the client.
- Addresses questions from designers on client project scope and details.
- Ability to apply edits to the client project before submitting to the client, if and as needed.
- Studies client branding to ensure accuracy in design while proofing.
- Provides solutions to improve internal quality control procedures.
- Point person for quality control issues.
- Addresses quality control concerns with Design Manager regarding the designer error.
- Trains Quality Control Specialists to review and proof client projects for accuracy in content, design, and animation.
Design Responsibilities (If Applicable)
- Creates presentation materials, multimedia PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials. Selects format, typography, photography and/or illustrations for the most effective means of communicating a message.
- Exhibits proven aptitude for producing a broad range of collateral materials, e.g. layouts, brochures, display visuals and imagery for presentations.
- Exhibits experience in producing slides, multimedia tools and other visual materials for our various audiences.
- Meets with the management team to consistently improve business practices and designer
- Addresses design team on quality control issues and provides solutions.
- Maintains documentation regarding quality control status and on all projects, such as tracking time, quality, and speed within scope and slide count.
What kind of projects would I be working on?
Our client base ranges anywhere between mom-and-pop shops to Fortune 500 companies. You will have the opportunity to work on them all and if a designer catches wind of a specific project that they want to be a part of, we make sure that they are involved!
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We take great pride in cultivating growth for our designers. We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so ... What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support.
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience.
- A personal and professional track record that demonstrates a commitment to the mission of SG.
- Ability to work/lead independently as well as part of a team.
- Proactive in utilizing time efficiently and effectively as well as solve problems on their own.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative.
- A positive attitude – an ability to work hard, have fun, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up work environment and in a highly complex and dynamic industry sector.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly organized, able to manage time well, meet deadlines, and prioritize constantly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively provide constructive criticism.
- Ability to create client work with no design/content mistakes.
- Ability to manage/direct others on project scope, design, and proof of a deadline.
- Commitment to professional development and teambuilding.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively and successfully manage a team to ensure high-quality control standards are met.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave