- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Senior Copywriter?
The Senior Marketing Copywriter assists the SG marketing team with content creation, blog content, social media content, proofing for grammatical, syntax, punctuation, and spelling errors. Must have the ability to create content with a purpose and provide information, advice, and resources to our company’s audience. The Senior Marketing Copywriter is responsible for writing their department’s marketing publications and promotional materials for web and social media outlets.
The Senior Marketing Copywriter is expected to assist the marketing team in the following ways:
- Create 500-word minimum blog articles weekly that is relevant to the PowerPoint industry
- Create content for our social media platforms. (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Assist in proofing all marketing copy for proper grammar, syntax, punctuation, and spelling
- Delegate tasks to the copywriters and social media team
- Ability to write copy for marketing projects. Including copy for:
- Web mockups
- Email campaigns
- Product descriptions
- Company Bios
- Case studies, white papers, ebooks.
- Landing pages
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Degree in Communications/Journalism/English
- 2 years of marketing/copywriting/editing experience
- Demonstrate a firm grasp on crafting compelling content
- High aptitude for proper writing technique, including spelling, punctuation, syntax, and grammar
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be technically proficient. (Microsoft 365, WordPress)
- SEO experience
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English
- Willing to work on holidays if requested by the client
- Expert knowledge of spelling, punctuation, syntax and grammar rules.
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
- Must be proficient in SEO and how to implement it without supervision
- Strong writer: capable of crafting well-written messages quickly
B2B writing or marketing copy expertise is preferred
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills: able to interpret, research, and problem solve
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web in WordPress
- Good listener and can follow directions
- Strong communicator and creative thinker
- Comfortable hitting project deadlines
- Great research, organization, and learning skills
- Integrity and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Creative Writing
- Mass Communication [Broadcast-Journalism]
- Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.