Digital Marketing Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesSalcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Digital Marketing Manager?
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing all digital marketing campaigns set by SG Interactive. He or she must have a passion for understanding our products and services, consumer cases, and target market segments while overseeing all digital marketing strategies delivered across all online channels of the company.
- Oversee and implement all digital marketing activities of the company, which consists but is not limited to lead generation, SEO/SEM execution, handling of a marketing database, and building of email, website, and social media marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm and execute creative growth strategies.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company’s online channels.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Identify digital trends and insights, and apply them to SG when necessary.
- Handle the delivery of online campaigns, making sure that they are consistent with the style and content voice of the company.
- Integrate SEO/SEM, social media, paid ad programs, website conversion, website optimization, and any other digital optimization processes.
- Manage a group of people also responsible for achieving the above-mentioned goals.
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or other related fields.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional presence and client relationship skills.
- Ability to perform and troubleshoot even under pressure.
- Ability to work well with high-level executives.
- Experience in SEO/SEM, design, and web development a plus.
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple assignments with varying deadlines.
- Creative, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to bring something fresh and beneficial for the company.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Salcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.