- Makati, PhilippinesSalcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Video Designer, you will assist the SG Interactive video team in producing innovative videos—from concepts, development and production—for SG Interactive internal and client projects.
- Works with the Senior Video Designer in developing the assets and animation that meet the project criteria.
- Creates assets, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects, and the animation environment.
- Draws in 2D to create sketches, artwork, and/or illustrations for video projects.
- Develops the timing and pace of the movements for characters and objects during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the voice over and/or background music.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite CS6+, including Photoshop and Illustrator, and PowerPoint. After Effects is a plus.
- Personal and professional track record that demonstrates a commitment to the mission of SG Interactive
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, able to manage time well, meet deadlines, and prioritize constantly; excellent attention to detail
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative
- A positive attitude – ability to work hard, have fun, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up work environment and in a highly complex and dynamic industry sector
- Commitment to professional development and teambuilding
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Salcedo , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.