What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Financial Analyst?
The successful candidate will have a passion for analyzing financial metrics and KPIs. We are looking for that unique combination of being able to roll up your sleeves and work both strategically and tactically to drive success in our fast-paced startup culture.
Accountable to the General Manager and provides support services to the U.S. staff and CEO. Financial analysis for all U.S. revenue and expense targets and associated variance and trend analyses in support of target setting and goal achievement.
- Coordinating projections and forecasts of revenue and expense trends
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly financial reports for executive and operations management.
- Analyze and prepare written reports and trend analysis on financial performance, including variance and specific project analysis.
- Prepare charts, graphs, and other data for presentation and inclusion in various planning and budgeting reports.
- Leads the preparation and analysis of operating budgets for U.S. operations.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by CEO
- Provides recommendations and suggested actions for profitability improvement
- Researches a wide variety of expense and accounting-related issues
- Becomes a valued and enthusiastic team member through cross-training on a wide variety of shared projects
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
- Execute a full-cycle recruiting process for all Business Groups to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Gather hiring plans and conduct position intake sessions with hiring managers.
- Source active and passive candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals.
- Generate a high volume/high-quality pipeline of active/passive candidates for multiple requisitions under very tight timelines.
- Provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going candidate campaigns.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain candidate statuses via applicant tracking system, data reports, and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Maintain communication with candidates in order to create promoters of the SG Interactive employment brand.
- Establish, manage, and maintain university and user group relationships for top talent hiring.
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
BS in Accounting or Finance CPA or MBA required
Core Behaviors & Skill Sets
Must be able to work independently on complex analytical projects. Ability to analyze different data and form a “point of view” or recommendation to superiors in a concise and actionable manner. Strong technical & computer skills (excel and Google Spreadsheets) and the ability to learn and create company data cubes to assist in trend and variance analysis is vital to problem-solving
Relationship & Communication
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential in negotiating and persuading operational executives in discussing actual versus plan/forecast variances. Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment. Can effectively summarize information in written and verbal communication.
Proactive & Self Motivated
Can operate in a fast paced environment and can multitask and prioritize work with input from his/her leader. Flexible and open to learning new ideas and eager to add value in various ways for the overall good of the organization.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave