- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
As a Graphic Designer, you will assist the SG Interactive design team in producing innovative presentations and collateral for our U.S. based corporate clients — from concepts, development and production — for presentation, print and digital media.
We are looking for someone independent and dependable who is comfortable working the night shift mirroring our design team in California. We are seeking a Graphic Designer who is driven to excel in any work environment and able to prioritize multiple client projects and responsibilities.
- Creates presentation materials, multimedia PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials. Selects format, typography, photography and/or illustrations for the most effective means of communicating a message.
- Exhibits proven aptitude for producing a broad range of collateral materials, e.g. layouts, brochures, display visuals and imagery for presentations.
- Exhibits some experience in producing slides, multimedia tools and other visual materials for our various audiences.
- Works closely with team members in project development, which includes originating concept and choosing media, preparing and presenting creative proposals, setting realistic timelines, tracking project progress and completing project on deadline.
- Follows Presentation projects from creation to final production, including sign-off on proof reviews and client approvals.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite CS6+, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. PowerPoint skills a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Highly organized, able to manage time well, meet deadlines, and prioritize constantly; excellent attention to detail.
- Personal and professional track record that demonstrates a commitment to the mission of SG Interactive.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative
- A positive attitude – ability to work hard, have fun, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up work environment and in a highly complex and dynamic industry sector
- Commitment to professional development and teambuilding
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on our night shift.
- Minimum of 1 year of design experience and able to pass a verbal and written English exam.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Logo Design
- Infographic Design
- Illustration (Digital)
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Graphic Design
- Fine Arts [Visual Communication]
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Media and Creatives
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Salcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 25 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.