Presentation Design Trainer
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Presentation Design Trainer?
Presentation Design Trainers are expected to engage both new and current graphic designers to plan time and activities to ensure achievement of SG Interactive’s established goals and objectives within our design agency:
- Create, manage and deliver new hire graphic design training to ensure success in our PowerPoint design division
- Create, maintain and deliver training documents that continue to support new hire PowerPoint design training
- Identifying opportunities, developing and implementing ‘Training Action Plans’.
- Developing monthly, weekly and daily execution plans.
- Discover any opportunities in our design department based on metrics, feedback, and performance
- Develop improved training collateral and methodologies to drive improved performance within the design team
- Act as a point of contact for multiple departments to drive performance and support any training initiative
Communicating - Graphic Design Trainers are expected to serve as information resources for, and liaisons between, the field and the SG Interactive’s management by:
- Communicating issues, opportunities, and market intelligence through effective written, electronic, and verbal means.
What kind of projects would I be working on?
Our client base ranges anywhere between mom-and-pop shops to Fortune 500 companies. You will have the opportunity to work on them all and if a designer catches wind of a specific project that they want to be a part of, we make sure that they are involved!
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We take great pride in cultivating growth for our designers. We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so...What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our trainers to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support.
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- 2 to 3 years of training experience.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint processes, tools, and techniques.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or related field with equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management and colleagues throughout the business and industry at every level
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Key attributes (IE; entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personality, accountable and action-oriented, etc.)
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Graphic Design
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.