Presentation Design Trainer
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Presentation Design Training – Presentation Trainers are expected to engage both new and current graphic designers to plan time and activities to ensure achievement of SG Interactive’s established goals and objectives within our design agency:
- Create, manage and deliver new hire graphic design training to ensure success in our PowerPoint design division
- Create, maintain and deliver training documents that continue to support new hire PowerPoint design training
- Identifying opportunities, developing and implementing ‘Training Action Plans’.
- Developing monthly, weekly and daily execution plans.
- Discover any opportunities in our design department based on metrics, feedback and performance
- Develop improved training collateral and methodologies to drive improved performance within the design team
- Act as a point of contact for multiple departments to drive performance and support any training initiative
Communicating – Presentation Trainers are expected to serve as information resources for, and liaisons between, the field and the SG Interactive’s management by:
- Communicating issues, opportunities and market intelligence through effective written, electronic and verbal means.
- 2 to 3 years of training experience.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint processes, tools and techniques.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or related field with equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management and colleagues throughout the business and industry at every level
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Key attributes (IE; entrepreneurial self starter, ambitious personality, accountable and action oriented, etc.)
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Graphic Design
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.