Think you can make a career out of being a Genius?
It’s hard work being the best but we have fun doing it. If you dedicate yourself to advancing the goals of both your clients and your team, SlideGenius may have a place for you.
SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency providing presentation design solutions to over 3,000 global clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA working with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day.
A Data Researcher assists with the planning and execution of marketing and business development activities. They support the (but not limited to) marketing department by assisting with daily tasks that are necessary to keep the department functioning. One-part analyst, one-part sales intelligence: the Data Researcher supports SlideGenius' sales & marketing efforts by comparing our current customers' needs with new business opportunities in an effort to reach a new audience.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Perform data entry and file maintenance.
- Create and modify various documents in both Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- Learn how to navigate sales and marketing tools, such as Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Gathering data needed by the sales and marketing departments.
This is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
- Attention to detail – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills – ability to work effectively without constant, direct supervision.
- Teamwork skills.
- Adaptability/Willingness to learn.
- Willing to work the night shift (10PM-7AM or 11PM-8AM PHT).
- This role will work US hours Mon-Fri, candidates should be available to interview during those hours.
Education and Experience:
- This is an entry level position perfect for new grads.
- Any office/internship or BPO experience is a plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Analyzing Data
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Bacolod, Western Visayas, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 3 openings