Senior B2B Marketing
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
WHAT DOES SG INTERACTIVE DO?
SG Interactive is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more.
We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING A SENIOR B2B MARKETING AT SG INTERACTIVE?
The Senior Marketing Copywriter assists the SG marketing team with content creation, blog content, social media content, proofing for grammatical, syntax, punctuation, and spelling errors. Must have the ability to create content with a purpose and provide information, advice, and resources to our company’s audience.
The Senior Marketing Copywriter is responsible for writing their department’s marketing publications and promotional materials for web and social media outlets.
WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS WOULD I BE WORKING ON?
We create infographics, brochures, whitepapers, executive summaries, flyers, and much more. You will be responsible for creating on-brand designs for clients globally.
WHAT IS THE OFFICE CULTURE LIKE?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO GROW WITH THIS COMPANY?
We take great pride in cultivating growth for our employees. We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be.
In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
OKAY, SO… WHAT’S THE CATCH?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our print designers to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support. Senior Print Designers are the backbone of the print department and are relied on to showcase excellence everyday through their work.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Degree in Communications/Journalism/English
- 2 years of marketing/copywriting/editing experience
- Demonstrate a firm grasp on crafting compelling content
- High aptitude for proper writing technique, including spelling, punctuation,
syntax, and grammar
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be technically proficient. (Microsoft 365, WordPress)
- SEO experience
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English
- Willing to work on holidays if requested by client
- Expert knowledge of spelling, punctuation, syntax and grammar rules.
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
- Must be proficient with SEO and how to implement it without supervision
- Strong writer: capable of crafting well-written messages quickly B2B writing or marketing copy expertise is preferred
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills: able to interpret, research, and problem solve
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web in WordPress
- Good listener and can follow directions
- Strong communicator and creative thinker
- Comfortable hitting project deadlines
- Great research, organization, and learning skills
- Integrity and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Content Writing
- Creative Writing
- English [Creative Writing]
- Creative Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.