- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As an Account Sales Representative, you will be responsible for being the back-end support for the Sales team in all the projects – that means handling and monitoring inbound calls, project tracking, lead qualifying, data entry and support for the sales accounts team in the US. You will be the supporting force for the Account Management Team when it comes to Harvest, SalesForce, and DocuSign. Account Sales Representatives also assist the SlideGenius executive staff with internal projects and/or tasks that are designed to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Follow the daily tasks and be on top of emails, calls, and timelines
- Maintain open communication/dialogue with your team members
- Follow the structure and processes of daily tools – Harvest, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Slack, DocuSign, SalesForce
- Be the superstar of lead qualifying, client correspondence, and internal communication
- Work off of the supervisor's feedback
- Maintain a clean and functional workstation
- Manage the project tracking and databases
- Practice critical thinking and problem-solving
- Notify superior of time-off requests or emergencies in a timely manner
- Comply with all company protocols and procedures
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Account Management team
- Notify executive staff of any issues and/or more efficient ways to accomplish a task, as well as suggesting tasks that may complement current task
- Must follow up with the leads within given designated time
- Effectively maintain records of sales contacts, sales activities and customer interactions utilizing SG’s Salesforce.com management platform
- Proactive in the workplace and implement new processes to increase productivity
- Acknowledge updates and announcements
- Prepare work to be processed by the Executive Team and/or Account Management team.
- Disseminate required information to the team members as instructed
- Address issues/concerns immediately with the Accounts Management, Client Relations Team and/or Design Team.
- Clock in using appropriate software
- Check in using Slack respective channels
- Take incoming calls from leads, taking down necessary information, and set up a time for the lead to speak with an Account Consultant
- Make outgoing calls to leads who expressed their interest in our service by submitting their information online and making sure that they are scheduled to speak with an Account Consultant
- Qualifying a lead by following lead qualification training
- Use online resources to find more information about a lead (company, position, etc.)
- Acknowledge updates and announcements on Slack
- Manage the project cycle - tracking, sends, correspondence
- Provide support to the Account Management and Sales team, where needed
- Submit a daily report outlining tasks accomplished
- Daily check-ins with your supervisor
- Clock out using appropriate software
- Qualified Candidates should possess:
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical handling skills
- Have experience with Inbound and Outbound calls
- Must be proactive, accountable, action-oriented, and self-starter
- Prior experience and knowledge of Project Management and CRM software and or technology solutions desirable.
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Google Calendar, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be a team player and gets along with others easily.
- Willing to work on the graveyard shift, shifting schedule and weekends
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Marketing Communications
- Business Administration & Accountancy
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.