- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
WHAT DOES SG INTERACTIVE DO?
SG Interactive is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 80 full-time employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 2,000 global clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer other services such as videos, print design, and even web design.
WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING A LEGAL ASSISTANT AT SG INTERACTIVE?
Legal Assistants support the watchdogs of the company. Their role is to manage, organize, review, and provide feedback on legal documents as well as additional administrative tasks.
WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS WOULD I BE WORKING ON?
Our client base ranges anywhere between mom-and-pop shops to Fortune 500 companies so we receive a wide range of agreements, from Non-Disclosure Agreements to Master Service Agreements. You will have the opportunity to work on all of them.
WHAT IS THE OFFICE CULTURE LIKE?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego. Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO GROW WITH THIS COMPANY?
We take great pride in cultivating growth for our employees. We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
OKAY, SO… WHAT’S THE CATCH?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our team members to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday.
WHAT SORT OF QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
We ask that our applicants meet the majority of the following prerequisites:
- 2 years of legal experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Political Science and/or equivalent level of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of US law, Business Law, and Contract law
- Proficient in Employment law, a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Commitment to both personal and professional development
- Well-organized and able to prioritize between many different tasks
- Desire to excel and grow within and with the company
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
- Constructive and positive attitude with a great sense of humor
- Willing to work in Nigh Shift
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- MS Office
- Law and Government
- Legal Writing
- Attention to Detail
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Accountancy and BS Political Science
- Political Science [Global Politics]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.