- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What is it like being a Recruiting Manager at SG Interactive?
Recruiting Managers are a core component of the company. Their role is to lead a diverse team of recruiters in finding highly qualified candidates for our open positions. Your job is to develop and implement recruiting strategies, manage sourcing, conduct interviews, and monitor recruiting metrics, such as time-to-fill, cost-per-hire, etc… You keep your team on track by delegating tasks daily to help ensure positions are filled in a timely manner. You are the recruiting rock star!
What kind of tasks would I be working on?
While a Recruiting Manager has a large role in managing a team, they also assist in the development of the team, such as developing processes, assisting in employee growth, as well as training and mentoring your team. You will have weekly meetings with the US team to go over your workload to ensure that the team is on track. During these meetings, you will also go over team updates, issues, and recommendations.
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next-level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
We ask that our applicants meet the majority of the following prerequisites:
- Minimum 3-5 years of managerial experience with a recruiting team
- Minimum 3 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent level of experience
- Must have experience screening and evaluating candidates
- Knowledgeable of labor legislation
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to monitor and update recruiting metrics
- Ability to train, supervise, and evaluate staff
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to both personal and professional development
- Well-organized and able to prioritize between many different tasks
- Leadership skills that help the team grow and stay motivated
- Desire to excel and grow within and with the company
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
- Constructive and positive attitude with a great sense of humor
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Recruiting Wizard
- Project Management
- Employee Relations
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.