- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Senior Animator?
Senior Animators have the responsibility of giving video scripts the breath of life through stunning motion graphics and transitions. You will focus on creating characters, scenery, assets, and transitions to bring our clients ideas to life. You have the main hand in creating storyboards, instilling your creativity to bring client concepts to reality.
What kind of projects would I be working on?
You will be working on a wide range of video projects for clients in all industries. You will be heavily involved with the projects conceptual stage and oversee it until completion. We offer 2D and whiteboard videos currently but are working to expand our offerings.
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next-level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support. As a Senior Animator, it’s your job to lead by example and help assist your team when needed.
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- We ask that our applicants meet the majority of the following prerequisites:
- Minimum 3-5 years of video experience with the portfolio to prove it
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer animation or equivalent level of experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Must be proficient in After Effects)
- 3D experience preferred, but not required (Maya / C4D / Other)
- Some experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint (We sometimes animate in it!)
- Exceptional understanding of basic design principles
- Must be a creative storyteller through visuals. The tuck you in bed with cookies and milk kind of stories
- Strong ability to create character models, environments, and assets for videos
- Ability to think outside the box
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to both personal and professional development
- Well-organized and able to prioritize between multiple different tasks
- Desire to excel and grow within and with the company
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
- Experience in a leadership role and/or leading a team
- Constructive and positive attitude with a great sense of humor
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Animation 2D
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Art Direction
- Video Editing
- adobe after effects
- 3D Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Certificate in Special Effects for Video
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.