- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 19 days
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Manufacturing and Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Actividad cor. Esperanza St. Tinajeros Malabon City, Malabon, Philippines
- At least a Bachelor's / College Degree in any of the following:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Being a Board passer is an advantage.
- Preferably male, between 20 to 35 years old.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of working experience in Electrical Engineering specialization or equivalent.
- Preferably with knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Goal oriented, team player, responsible, and resourceful.
- Willing to work in Brgy. Tinajeros, Malabon.
The Elcetrical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Preparing project specifications, budgets, and timescales with clients.
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Implementing designs.
- Creating test procedures.
- Testing, evaluating, modifying, and re-testing products.
- Writing reports and documentations.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Sevilla Candle Factory, Inc. is a company that has been established because of the needs of the public. It has been nurtured and developed to discover new ideas that would improve its internal systems and increase its competitive advantage. Equipped with the top of the line technology and competitive people in all our units/sections, we continue to achieve our goals, mission and vision in pursuit of producing high quality products at a very reasonable price.