Human Resources (HR) Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 21 days
- Recruiter responds
- 2% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Manufacturing and Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Actividad cor. Esperanza St. Tinajeros Malabon City, Malabon, Philippines
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree / College Degree in any of the following:
- Human Resources Management.
- Business Studies / Administration / Management.
- Psychology or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably with 1-4 years of working experience in Human Resources specialization or equivalent.
- Preferably not more than 30 years old.
- Must be able to multi-task with or without supervision.
- Must have the ability to relate with people of all ranks.
The Human Resources (HR) Officer is reponsible for the following:
- Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff.
- Plan and conduct orientation for new employees.
- Identify and manage training and development needs for employees.
- Develop and implement Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Administer HR policies and procedures.
- Implement and monitor performance management system.
- Handle employees' complaints, grievances, and disputes.
- Administer employee dicipline processess.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Maintain the Human Resource information system and employee database.
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Sevilla Candle Factory, Inc. is a company that has been established because of the needs of the public. It has been nurtured and developed to discover new ideas that would improve its internal systems and increase its competitive advantage. Equipped with the top of the line technology and competitive people in all our units/sections, we continue to achieve our goals, mission and vision in pursuit of producing high quality products at a very reasonable price.