- In-charge of recruitment and onboarding of new hires.
- Will conduct a General Orientation for the new hires
- Will be in charge of sourcing and processing of applicants for vacancies.
- Will conduct training for regular employees.
- Will assist in serving out memo's to employees
- Interviews for potential candidates
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in Paranaque
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruiting Wizard
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 3F, C&C Building, Aguirre Ave., BF, Paranaque, 1720 Metro Manila, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.