- Create blog images such as cover photos, article images, infographics, and image round-ups that convey the message to easily understand ideas, concepts or bodies of content.
- Create promotional assets such as posters and banners for events held by the company.
- Create images by-request.
- Incorporate revisions recommended by teammates or our clientele.
- Review design errors before printing or publishing them.
- An overflowing amount of creativity and attention to detail.
- Skills in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
- Experience working with WordPress templates.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, cost and DEADLINES.
- Heart-warming sense of empathy in Addressing and Resolving Client Concerns.
- Is a Team Player and has no problem being Under Authority.
- You are able to consistently meet deadlines and get praise for the quality of your work.
- Your creative output is different each time and not repetitive or bland.
- The image, blog, website or Powerpoint deck you helped design looks fantastic!
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, C&C Building, Aguirre Ave., BF, Paranaque, 1720 Metro Manila, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.