- Parañaque, Philippines184 Adelita Chioco , Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Creates and Designs websites according to client specifications while ensuring functionality as well as optimization.
- Innovates and experiments with regards to design as well as other creative initiatives.
- Design websites with the user in mind – making sure it’s easy to use on mobile or desktop
- Create logos, banners, pop ups and other creative materials
- Coordinates with our Writers, Project Managers and Sales and Accounts team.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any related field
- Experience creating designs for a variety of marketing collaterals.
- Ability to design according to client's specification.
- Proficient in the use of design tools, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, etc.
- Fast learner and adaptability- Technology is something you can’t control.
- Team player and respectful-In our team, we treat one another as if we’re one big family.
- Innovative and Tech Savvy- We’re all ears when it comes to your ideas and suggestions.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, C&C Building, Aguirre Ave., BF, Paranaque, 1720 Metro Manila, Parañaque, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.