Front End Developer
- Parañaque, Philippines
- Full time
- Able to maintain the websites in terms of plugins, speed and security.
- Familiar with the WordPress CMS
- Should be able to manipulate existing themes and create one if necessary
- Able to maintain the websites on plugins and security
- Ability to develop with mobile-responsive integration such as Twitter bootstrap
- Knowledge of development with Genesis Framework is a huge plus.
- Excellent web and database programming skills and good- appreciation of design.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to work flexibly but in an organized manner.
- The ability to follow exact instructions and understanding of web development Standards.
- The ability to work deadlines and a commitment to keep up to date with technology.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Fast learner in the technology field
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work in Paranaque City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.