Software Engineer / Web Developer
- Marikina, Philippines40 Oxford Street , Marikina, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMarikinaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- Work on Full-cycle project development including architecture, database design, and programming.
- Program well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 to 3 year related work experience
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering
- Working knowledge on languages such as PHP and Python
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience with web frontend frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS)
- Experience using version control systems (Git, Svn)
- Familiar with web backend frameworks (e.g. Django, Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Familiar with integration and development of APIs
- Familiar with creating/consuming SOAP and REST web services
- Familiar working on the Cloud (AWS / AWS Amplify)
- Familiar with test driven development
- Adaptable and fast learner
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work remotely and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Hardworking and motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Mobile (iOS, Android) development experience
- Worked with platform and tools such as Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible, etc
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Stock Options
- Amazon Web Services
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 151 Princeton St. Provident Village
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.