- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Assists in initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role for at least 6 months.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional job portals/ networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Kalibrr, Indeed, Jobstreet, Facebook Jobs)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation method.
- Above average to verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Report Writing
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Recruiting Wizard
Licenses and Certifications
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Applied Corporate Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Karuhatan, Valenzuela, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.