- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 806 Ecotower Building 32nd Street cor 9th Ave BGC, corner 32nd Street and 9th Fort Bonifacio Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Computer Science [Software Technology]
Management Information Systems and MS Computer Science
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Must have experience in Python, Java SE, Java EE; any application server will do.
- Must have experience in SQL; Oracle, My SQL or PortresSQL.
- Knowledge of SpringFrame works is an advantage
- Must have experience in PHP.
- Must have experience in SQL (Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL)Knowledge of at least PHP.
- Framework (e.g. Zend, Codelgniter, Symfony, CakePHP) an advantage.
- Knowledge of at least one CMS Framework (e.g. Drupal, Joomla) or any other Open Source
- Application package (e.g. Magento, SugarCRM) advantageous
- Willing to learn new development languages such as PHP, Java, Objective-C, Python; if not, already knowledgeable in these;
- Knowledge of C or C++ a big advantage (but not needed)
- Good grasp of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patters
- To work on various applications and using programming computer languages.
- Perform duties such as decoding, compiling and executing applications.
- Common fields of works on applications GPS mapping, android sphere, windows, mobile and apple phone OS.
- Develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements
- Uploading the web site onto a server and registering it with different search engines.
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches.
- Establishing the purpose of the website based on its target audience.
- Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP content based on practical approved lay-out.
- Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the PHP programming requirements.
- Giving guidance on colors, layout and styles for the client website.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
We are a software consultancy, design, development and managed-services company focused on mobile, cloud and data technologies. In over 11 years, we have worked with enterprises of different sizes and handled a variety of challenging requirements. We are also an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Partner, which allows us to deliver and manage mobile and web back-end solutions anywhere in the world. We believe that successful software projects require holistic design at the core -- strong technical skills, combined with creativity and empathy. Having our base in the Philippines, whose people are world-renown for these traits, gives us a unique advantage. We have over 50 software professionals who get their skills not only through mentorship and experience in projects, but also through extensive research, experimentation, and entrepreneurship. To encourage this, we have a formal program called Seer Labs that incubates employee-founded startups. Each year, we allocate 10% of our revenues to Seer Labs. We hand-pick only the best people aligned with our divergent culture and vision of leveraging disruptive technologies to solve challenging problems. We enable them with the right skills and tools, cultivate the right attitude, and support them with the right processes. Furthermore, we extend our capabilities through partners who share the same culture and vision. All these things contribute to our commitment to superior customer experience. We believe in delighting the customer, following global quality standards, and creating customized service offerings to suit each client's unique needs.