- To work on various applications and using programming computer languages.
- Perform duties such as decoding, compiling and executing applications.
- Common fields of works on applications GPS mapping, android sphere, windows, mobile and apple phone OS.
- Develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements
- Uploading the web site onto a server and registering it with different search engines.
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches.
- Establishing the purpose of the website based on its target audience.
- Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP content based on practical approved lay-out.
- Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the PHP programming requirements.
- Giving guidance on colors, layout and styles for the client website.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Must have experience in Python, Java SE, Java EE; any application server will do.
- Must have experience in SQL; Oracle, My SQL or PortresSQL.
- Knowledge of SpringFrame works is an advantage
- Must have experience in PHP.
- Must have experience in SQL (Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL)Knowledge of at least PHP.
- Framework (e.g. Zend, Codelgniter, Symfony, CakePHP) an advantage.
- Knowledge of at least one CMS Framework (e.g. Drupal, Joomla) or any other Open Source
- Application package (e.g. Magento, SugarCRM) advantageous
- Willing to learn new development languages such as PHP, Java, Objective-C, Python; if not, already knowledgeable in these;
- Knowledge of C or C++ a big advantage (but not needed)
- Good grasp of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patters
- Computer Science
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Management Information Systems and MS Computer Science
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 806 Ecotower Building 32nd Street cor 9th Ave BGC, corner 32nd Street and 9th Fort Bonifacio Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.