To provide a single engineering liaison for contact among departments, to drive and track new programs including documentation and follow-up. Responsible for monitoring, coordinating, inspecting, and overseeing the construction, renovation or major repairs of stores to ensure that it is completed within the projected schedule, within the approved budget and in accordance with the approved architectural design and specification.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Construction Calendar of Schedule for basis of monitoring and Contractor’s Basis in the conduct of work.
- Coordination with mall administration/lessor/contractor to ensure compliance to established house rules and construction guidelines – verifying designated stub outs and tapping provisions for all utilities and recommends upgrading, modification when necessary.
- Attendance in project meeting to collect and disseminate information pertaining to projects.
- Conducts Technical site review of the proposed store site.
- Oversees the progress of construction, ensuring compliance to details and specifications stipulated on plan, aligning site activities with duly prepared construction timetable.
- Regular conduct of site meetings and status report update to keep track of the progress of project. Coordinates with Construction Manager, Architects, and Designer for any adjustments on plan and specifications suit actual site conditions.
- Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an “on-time” result including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items in accordance with the approved design and specifications, cost are within budget and quality standards are kept.
- Coordinates with Marketing Department on murals, menu board and signage measurement.
- Coordination with contractors for the conduct of all required test report of utilities, as-built plans, warranty certificates and related government permits and licenses as required prior to store opening and project turn-over.
- Coordination with the mall management for the conduct of a Final Inspection to ensure compliance to set design standards and prompt compliance of noted deficiencies.
- Coordination and provide assistance to other departments in the delivery, set up, installation of owner supplied store finishing accessories and furnishings.
Education: Candidate must possess a Professional License in Civil Engineering
Work experience: At least 5 years, preferably with background exposure on restaurant design.
Skills: Autocad, Interior Design background is an advantage, with exposure on Project Management, Process Improvement and Documentation
Others: Rendering, Sketching.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.